Tuesday 3 September 2013

Triple Chocolate Brownies

Gooey chocolate brownies are by far everyone's favourite, which is why I thought it would be the perfect recipe to start the blog off with. This recipe has never failed me, whether it's been used to make a birthday brownie or an anniversary brownie.


This GoodFood recipe makes the most delicious gooey centered brownies I have ever made and for that reason, since stumbling across this recipe, I have never used any other since.


It makes one (thick) tray of brownies but due to popular demand I always tend to double the recipe to make sure there are enough brownies to last until the end of the day.


If you want to be extra naughty and serve the brownies hot as a pudding, I'd recommend serving it up with this simple but very tasty chocolate sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment