Monday 9 September 2013

Crunchie, Malteser and Rolo Rocky Road Bites

This is the recipe, that after trying it, everyone wants a copy of. I have passed it on a few times now and the main reason being it not only tastes delicious but it's so simple and quick to make as you literally just chuck it together.


I always tend to stick to recipes that aren't over complicated or packed full with unnecessary ingredients (in my opinion!). Therefore this Nigella's Rocky Road recipe to add to.


When using this recipe I swap the dark chocolate for milk chocolate and the rich tea biscuits for digestive biscuits (that's the good thing about rocky road you can change the recipe to include whatever you like - within reason).


After I've melted the butter, chocolate and syrup, I transfer it into a cooler bowl (instead of  keeping it in the saucepan) before adding in the rest of the chocolate. It's up to you what you choose to add but the household favourite is to add in a 135g pouch of maltesers, a 4 pack of crunchies and 4 pack of rolos (yes I know, what a lot of calories but wait until you've tried it...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment